Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey: North and South, Day 1 Week 1 Activity 2

WALT: Do Summer Learning Journey Holidays.

What is special about where you live? I think that where I live is special because I of my family and because life isn’t nothing without my family, friends, Teacher’s, and school. My hometown is warming and fun but what I like most about it is that we all greet most people, and other people have fun while they are Auckland New Zealand. My hometown is a great place for most people and it really is relaxing. 

I am learning to do blogging at home so my learning can go up and I can learn in the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora again Santana

    You are right, we are so lucky to live in such a warm, friendly place. What are some of the things that you like to do in Auckland? I love to go for long, refreshing bush walks. I like to climb to the top of our many mountains and look out across the expansive views of Auckland.

    It is nice to be a part of a community where people are friendly and greet you when you walk down the street. It always makes me really happy when someone gives me a smile as I pass them.

    Auckland really is a great place to live where everyone can find their spot. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this with me.

    Cheers,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read books at my house and spending time with my beloved family.

    King Regards Santana

    ReplyDelete