Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Summer Leaning Journey - Giants among us Day 2 Week 1 Activity 4

WALT: Do Summer Learning Journey in the Holidays.


I would like to visit Tane Mahuta because I would like to see what it would look like and I would like to learn more about the Tane Mahuta Tree. I Would also like to visit the Tane Mahuta Tree because I think that if I see the tree than I can learn more about different trees as well and then I can know a lot about trees because they sound interesting.

I have learnt a little bit about the Tane Mahuta tree and that it is a tree that it's the longest tree to live.

1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe Santana

    I have enjoyed reading all your posts this morning. You have been hard at work.

    You have given some great reasons why you would like to visit Tāne Mahuta. We are really lucky to have such beautiful native plants and animals in this country. I always love learning more about them. For instance, Tāne Mahuta is a kauri tree. Kauri trees only exist in the top half of the North Island. No where else in the world. If you were to pick your favourite native animal or plant, what would it be?

    Looking through your posts I can see that you have found some really cool images to include on your blog. It makes it so much more exciting to look at so thank you for that. Remember, part of leaving a positive digital footprint means we cite (name) the place where we found the photo. That way the person who took the photo gets the credit they deserve. It can be tricky so you may want to use this link to help you: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit

    I look forward to reading more from you.

    Thanks,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete