Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey - Awesome Animals, Day 3 Week 1 Activity 7

WALT: Do Summer Learning Journey in the Holidays.

 My Beast looks like a tiger with long dragon legs, has colours on his fur and had long big white wigs that can fly anywhere, my beast smells like brand new things when you get on him. My beast feels like a very soft blanket and you could probably sleep on him if he was real, and last but not less my beast sounds like a rowing lion and tiger put together.

Today I have learnt something different and cool, I have learnt how to make my very on fantastic Beast and my beast is called miles.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Santana,

    Georgia here, from the Kaikohekohe (Northland) cluster! You will be seeing me and Dani floating around your cluster today, because you guys are so busy. It is awesome to see how much effort and joy you guys are putting into your blog posts, keep this up!

    Well done on using some really interesting adjectives like ‘very soft’ and ‘long’, by doing this you really let us paint a picture on our heads! Your beast seems like it would look really scary if you didn’t know him but once you speak to him he is the loveliest beast ever!
    If Miles had a job, what would he do?

    Looking forward to hearing back from you!

    ngā mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete