Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

At school when the year six's are at camp.

On the 21st of November the year six’s went to camp. It was so boring without the year six’s but we had a lot of fun, I guess?


When the year six’s went in the morning I was standing by the door waiting for my cousin lillyana but when I said the words “I’m lonely” I saw a big footprint on the ground. After that Lillyana finally came to school then we went to the park not even worried about the big footprint on the ground.  


When we went to the park I saw a humongous giant and he was running after us so we had to hide somewhere so the humongous giant couldn’t get us. When we didn’t see the giant we went to class and worked. After that we ate our lunch and  went outside to play. We went around the school looking for our friends so we can play man hunt.


Then we saw them at the park so we went to the park to ask if they wanted to play man hunt with us and when I said that guess what happened, yes you are right! The giant was there and he said I want to play man hunt with you, how do you play? We said you have to get into partners and then one group has to hide and the rest has to count and that’s how you play.


I enjoyed playing man hunt and I learnt that you can play with who ever you like. I would like to thank everybody that was in my story.
             

                                          To be continued.

Today we are writing about the day at school when the year six's went to camp. This is my writing about staying at school.



No comments:

Post a Comment