Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

Weekly Bolg

WALT: doing a weekly blog every week.


Today we are doing a catch up on maths writing and literacy. today I am doing a weekly blog and my weekly blog is about my day and week so this week we did a lot of fun things in literacy like one group did fingerprints and I did that to but I was in a different group but I did that because I was finished all of my work. So what I do in maths is prodigy maths playground and maths word problems. I like doing maths because it is a lot of fun and we get to play maths warm up like maths tigge. I like playing maths tigge because we get to answer a lot of hard maths things like time tables. So that is all I did and I really liked it I hope we do a lot more things. by the way prodigy is a maths game it is really fun when you go past an animal you have to battle them and pick a move then answer a maths question. That is all the things we are doing and what we already did.  

We are learning to do weekly blogs every week.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Santana I love your amazing and wonderful work you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chelsie I will be looking forward to seeing your blog soon

    Kind Regards Santana.

    ReplyDelete