Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Vocab X3 Poster.

WALT: Learning to write 3 words from a book.

Slumped
Exclaiming
Cringing
  1. Slumped.
  2. Seat, lean, or fall heavy limpy.
  3. Sam shut his eyes and slumped in his seat.Image result for slumped
  1. Exclaiming
  2. Cry out suddenly
  3. The jumbo-sized one that was neon pink; the one she’d bought from the shop up the road,
exclaiming “Oka, lima tala!” over the bargain price.
Image result for Exclaiming
  1. Cringing
  2. bend one's head and body in fear or apprehension or in a servile manner.
  3. Sam shut his eyes and slumped in his seat, cringing.Image result for Cartoon Cringing
We are learning to write 3 words from a book and learn what it does and learn what it means.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Santana! Great words to select and add into your writing. I wonder if you've heard these words before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Sio, No I have not heard of these words before but I'm sure I can learn more and more words Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking. Poster display stand

    ReplyDelete