Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

Recount

WALT: Add detail to our recount about...

In the weekend we watched a movie called zombies and it was really cool it was all about a zombie apocalypse and the humans bilut a bra to protect the humans from getting eaten. When my dad was sleeping my cousin was talking way to much and I was getting annoyed. On sunday My mum and dad took me out to the mall for my birthday and when we walked in we saw starbuck soI asked my mum and dad if I could have a hot chocolate and they said yes so we waited in line to a hot chocolate and my mum and dad got them a coffee. When we got our hot chocolate and coffee we walked to the right and when we walked past we saw my auntie working so we stopped and said hi. We said that we will be back so we can go to the warehouse but we said that we will be back before my auntie has her breck. When we walked past again my mum and dad said let’s go have so lunch so we went to the food court to get some food. After that we went to see if my auntie was on her breck yet she said she is going on her breck really sonon so that she can walk us out and have a little talk. While my mum , dad and auntie was talking I took my guitar out of the cardboard box so I can see how big it was and what it looked like, It looked really cool. When my mum, dad and auntie stopped talking we said that we are going to go home now so we did and on the way home I was trying on my watch to see if it fits me. When we got home we asked my cousin maddy where my brother and sister are and he said they went with my auntie and uncle to laser tag WOW they went to laser tag that must of been cool. But the thing is they left my little cousin at my house with Maddy and that was sad because he didn’t go laser tag with them but that’s ok because he was at home with my mum, dad, maddy, and me so he wouldn’t be alone. After that my sister came home and we asked where is Lincoln Trinity said that he was still at my auntie and uncles house waiting for the cake and because he wanted to play the game. When he was doing that I was sleeping because I had a long day. When we were just about to play coco for my little cousin his mum came to get him but he didn’t want to go home but he had to. After that we went to bed and had a good sleep. The End!!!!!!

We are learning to write a recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment