Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Explanation Template : My idea of Perseverance

WALT: Write with perseverance.
My idea of Perseverance
Remember the T.I.I.C structure.
T
Title - What you will be explaining
I
Introduction - Tell your audience what the topic is about and what is to be explained.
I
Information - Explain the elements or steps in a logical sequence
C
Conclusion - Final summarising statement, an evaluation or comment about what you have explained.

Title
My idea of perseverance
Introduction
Do you know how perseverance works? Well if you don’t then you came to the right place. I’m going to make a list of things that are to do with perseverance and how it works:
Never Giving up, Trying something new,
Believe in yourself, and your Attitude.
So keep on reading to find something you have never heard.
Information
1st element
Are you giving up most of the time? Well you should never give up because if you do you won’t know something if you keep on giving up. I'll tell you a little thing or 2 about never giving up.
The first one is don’t be shy to ask for help because,
if you ask for help you will understand more, second of all keep on going by never giving up.
Information
2nd element
If you have never tried something new that means you haven't learnt that much, but that doesn’t mean that your dump,
it means try something new so you can learn something new.
So you should try something new most of the time.



Information
3rd element
When you want to play with your friends and someone ask you if they can play, what happens if you say NO? So if you say no then you don’t really care about others,
But that’s not the answer look what would happen if you say. If you say NO! they will feel sad and left out but we don’t want that to happen right?
So if someone ask you if they can play with you and your friends say Yes! and help them out.





Conclusion
Thank you to all of you out there for looking at my blog and reading My idea of perseverance.
I hope you have enjoyed my blog and reading this doc.





We are learning to use perseverance in our writing

1 comment:

  1. Hey Santana, you have used the T.I.I.C structure well. It can be so easy to give up on things you are trying to learn. I almost gave up learning the piano and violin when i was younger, but luckily i stuck at it and now am able to play professionally for successful bands. I hope that learning about perseverance helps you to never give up too.

    ReplyDelete