Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

Move it cup competition

Our health and P.E team is our home class and what we learned  was stack cups fast and take them down fast. First we practised for 10 minutes then we had a competition but we only had 4 teams and your team mates had to pick the fastest player doing the cups so I was picked in my team and I came second I was very proud, At the end of the competition Mrs Tele'a said why were you picked to play in the competition. I said my team mates picked me because they said I was the fasted in our team. After we answered that Mrs Tele'a asked us another question and she said How were you feeling? I said I was feeling nervous, shy, and I needed more time but I made it through because I had my team on the side supporting me and cheering for me. But it was frustrating but then it was over and I was happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment