Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Explanation Writing.

WALT: put our writing skills into action.

My idea of a Fun School Holiday
Remember the T.I.I.C structure.
T
Title - What you will be explaining
I
Introduction - Tell your audience what the topic is about and what is to be explained.
I
Information - Explain the elements or steps in a logical sequence
C
Conclusion - Final summarising statement, an evaluation or comment about what you have explained.


Title
My ideas to help you have a fun school holiday!
Introduction
Have you ever wondered why you school holidays are boring?
Well I have come up with a few ideas to help your school holiday much more fun.
You could go somewhere like I did.
Like I went to the glow worms cave, The kiwi house, and last I went to BIG AZZ if you don’t know what that is it is a place were they serve very big ice cream even if you get a single ice cream cone. So as you can see I had a very cool holiday.
So listen to my ideas and read on some more.

Information
1st element
When you want to play something you have to share with your family because if you play by yourself it will be a bore and then you will be board for the rest of the holidays but you don’t want that do you? So when you want to play something ask your family if they want to play with you so you don’t play alone.




Information
2nd element
Do you want to hang out with your friends and your mum and dad say no then you came to the right place. When your room is messy and your mum and dad don’t know you should quickly clean it up so when your mum and dad come in the room they see that you have cleaned it. So when the dishes are not done yet you have to do them so when your mum and dad see that you have being doing some cleaning you can finally ask them if you can hang out with your friends.




Information
3rd element
When you want to play on the computer you have to time yourself because your family wants to play on it to. Even if you play on a trampoline you have to time yourself because you brother our sister might want to play on it to. So you always have to time yourself online and offline.



4th element
Do you want to have fun outside and you don’t what to do? Well if you want to play outside and have fun you have to ask your mum and dad if you can buy somethings for the holidays. So you can play on a trampoline, or do some sports. If you don’t know what sports to play then just listen to me the sports that you can and want to play is Netball, Touch, Soccer, Basketball, Rugby, handball, and Football. You and your family can play a lot of things outside and inside.
Conclusion
Thank you for looking at my google doc of explanation writing. I hope you get to do some of my ideas and have fun in the holiday.



We are learning to put our skills in our learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment