Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Meet Me In Horrorwood.

WALT: Write about a book that we have read.


                  Meet Me In Horrorwood.


It was almost midnight at that time I was still working in my office. Suddenly I saw a bat shadow outside my big window. Weird right! I wondered if it is really a bat? When I looked outside my window a  bright light shined through my window it was to bright that I near look at it for hours and hours. Oh my gosh I forgot to introduce myself Hello my name is Geronimo Stilton. So as I turned back to my computer I felt like somebody or something was watching me again Weird right! I said it myself I must be dreaming right I must go to the office kitchen to get myself a cup of nice hot Cheddar but as I was drinking my Cheddar I heard something behind me so I slowly turned around I knew that I saw a bat shadow behind me so I jump up in the air at least 5 meters high because I don’t like bats. But then I say slowly hey there little guy what is your name oh never mind. So as I turned back around to my computer I slowly moved to the office kitchen well I didn’t really go slowly I actually screamed and ran to the office kitchen. After a while I went back into my  office to chick if the bat was still there but when I went in the bat was gone. Later that night I heard a noise coming from in front of me so I slowly leaned forward to see what was there but then a bat popped up and I screamed but I didn’t move that time, I was so scared that I froze and then….


         To be continued...

In Room 5 we are learning to read books and write about them.



No comments:

Post a Comment