Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Cross Country.

Walt: structure a recount. 
At lunch trendy naomi maria calais hine makalay then and I were running around the field to get ready for cross county. But there was one problem  it was to muddy but I didn’t care I just run in the mud because I had to practice running but I didn’t want to stop but I had to stop but then the bell rang so we had to line up by our classroom and then we had to go to the courts by the field then we listened to mr brut talking to us about cross country. So that we will do our best for cross country. Then after mr burt finished talking to us so we can talk to each other and when maria came to talk to me jaylim started to talk to me then leiite and then lepa so we all talked to each other. After that me and maria played a game then william played with to he just jumped in the game. So then leitte jaylim and lepa just watched us play the game until it was time for the run.  

Before the race started maria and I were just making things up so when the year one’s  started to run and maria and I wanted to stand up but we were not alone to stand up because the other kids could see but there were big kids behind us so we had to sit down but the kids in front of us were standing up so we could not see what was going on or what was happening so I was standing up but we go told to sit down so we sat down but we didn’t see anything.  So just before we went to do the run because we were before the boys because we were girls but just before the girls went leiite said good luck santana and I said thanks. I said good luck to him too. During the race maria and I was walking because maria and I was tried to run but then I started to run and then maria slipped in the mud. After maria slipped in mud I was Laughing but then we started to run again. When we went passed a teacher he said keep going girls you are doing great and we said thank you so we keep on running. After we went passed three year eight and the teacher was near us so she said you're doing great girls bet the year eight girls. So we went running to the finish line and my mum and auntie was Cheering and Clapping for me. I learned how to run fast and how to handle the mud when I walked in it and it felt bad so I just keep running until I got back to the finish line so I can be done running because I was tired of running so I was sitting down then I went to get a drink but my legs were shaking.


This my work that I did and this writing is about cross country day. We all had to post a recount on our blog to tell people that want to know what we did for cross country and what we did before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment